Wednesday, May 4, 2016

My Computer Packs In


Unfortunately my computer has decided it's time to pack up. It has been running slow for a while, but now it is simply too slow to function. This means I can no longer scan anything, and certainly can't write from it. 

Anyway, until I get it fixed or figure out how to start scanning from my laptop all posts will have to include photos instead of scans. Speaking of future posts - can anybody guess what the next one might be from the book on the scanner?

3 comments:

Kid said...

Download the free version of Glary Utilities and see if that makes a difference, GS. It fixed mine when it was running slow. Make sure you download it from the official Glary Utilities site. It was so good, I bought the pro-version.

George Shiers said...

Will have a look, but I'm thinking it might be in need of a factory reset.

Raymond said...

My first suggestion would be “Have you tried to defragment your computer?” This re-organises your computer’s files so that they are arranged in a more ordered way. My next question is “How old is your computer?” If it is more than three years old you may have to bite the bullet and buy a new one.

Raymond @ CKS Global Solutions LTD